Thursday 4 September 2008

Some holiday pages

There's no way I can catch up completely and paste all my pages onto here! But I can post some of the more recent, including these I've done of our trip across the USA in June of this year (it's hard to remember what sunshine is like!) I cannot remember what paper etc I used on each page though. It's either new stuff, old stuff, stuff I got from ScrapYourTrip or stuff I bought in the (amazing!) scrapbook store in Palm Desert. So, here goes, in no particular order.


It was just wonderful, floating around in the pool at our Palm Springs house rental. Wish I were there now! The lovely background paper is from Kay & Co.


Terminal 5 was nowhere near as bad as we'd feared and they didn't lose our bags!


This photo was taken at Gouldings Lodge Museum, Monument Valley. I bought the boots from ScrapYourTrip!


Oh, Wilson Arch, Utah - just outside of Arches National Park. Glorious! I'm pretty sure that the background red dotty scalloped paper was from Fancy Pants, but can't swear to it.


Top Of The Rock, Rockefeller Center, NYC. This was one of those tourist snaps that you are obliged to sit for, before they'll let you into the lifts! Certainly I used up a whole heap of scraps on this page!


Yes, we went to the ball game in San Diego - an interesting experience! I bought the baseball stickers from the scrappy shop in Palm Desert - I didn't really want to use them, but felt obliged to.


What a fabulously relaxing morning this was!


Beautiful hibiscus(es) at Old Town, San Diego. The acetate frame is from Hambly.


This was up the top of Sears Tower - wow, indeed! I bought 3 tickets online and I still have one of them, because Paul refused to go up; he also refused to go up the TOTR!


Great fun!


The photos are lousy, because it was so dark. I bought the background paper as part of a National Parks Scrapbook Kit (somewhere).


San Diego Zoo. I decided to use several small photos on this layout - but I've printed them a little too small. Never mind, it's about as good a view as you get of the animals at that zoo (not the best).


Fun at Wall Street Drug Store, South Dakota, astride a giant (mythical!) jackalope! The gorgeous 'once upon a time' paper is from DCWV.


This was on our way up to LA Airport, on our way home. A stunning place.

That's all I've done for now - but I've got THOUSANDS of photos left to scrap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home